Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Holidays everyone! (Edit-03.01.2019)

Just a quick update for everyone not following my patreon on what I'm doing right now and what's going to happen next.


What I'm working on rest of the month:

As posted before I took things a bit slower with Dream Molder this month and worked on the Lucario picture instead.
And even though I did like the feedback I actually wanted to make an animation out of it until today, which I sadly didn't get done in time...

I'm still working on it though and maybe I can still get it out before end of the year when I start investing more time into dream molder again.

Here's a little preview to the lucario animation:

This really is highly WIP.
As you can see some parts are still missing/not moving with the model properly.
But the model is almost done and I'm looking forward to trying around with it and see what I can do with it in the end.

I'm hoping to get a small moving/breathing animation loop like this for wallpaper use and maybe one with more action or even somewhat interactive.

But we'll see what I can do.
Of course I will upload high Quality Versions of it on my Patreon again, and if I don't get it done by end of the month I wont charge for it by the time it's out.

EDIT 2 ################
Happy new year everyone!

I already wanted to get the lucario animation out days ago, but the rendering is taking ages.
I have way too many different version and it takes up to an hour for just one to render.
That's mostly my computer that keeps freezing on me while trying to convert the stuff but worst is that I keep finding obvious mistakes that I have to correct, but always after rendering the file.

Sorry about the extra wait, I'll upload them the moment I can!
#######################

What I do next month:
I got asked if I'm going to post art like this every month from now on, and I probably wont have the time if I want to get some proper progress on Dream Molder.
However, I'm thinking about doing this every second month and let you vote which pokemon in the time I'm not drawing anything.

Right now I don't have any idea for a Pokemon/Picture yet, so feel free to tell  me what you would like to see.

That's pretty much all the time I have for this post right now and I'll probably edit/look over it tomorrow.

So until then... happy holidays and a nice start into the week everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated, the animated Lucario is a nice surprise. Creating extra art alongside Dream Moulder seems like a good idea. We get more content, you don’t get tired of always working on the same thing plus hopefully they will bring more attention to your art and Dream Moulder.

    As for what Pokemon to do next, Delphox is my favourite but you are potentially putting them in Dream Moulder, so my vote would go to Zoroark as my second favourite.

    Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing more from Dream Moulder and other art next year :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Merry Christmas!!!! And wow that animation is really great, and yeah I think the same about creating extra art, cause we can see more of your content and you don’t get bored by work so hard on dream molder, and for the pokemon that was next... I don’t know, how about mienshao? Or zoroark? Because, like sparky66 my top favourite pokemon are braixen and delphox, and how you probably gonna put them on dream molder, I choose mienshao or zoroark :D.
    I hope see/hear more about dream molder in the next year :,).
    Pd: ¡¡¡Merry Christmas!!! And happy new year :D.
    Whitout more to add.
    -Brayan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, that looks nice so far! She’s a super pretty big blue jackel for sure! And Those embarrassed blushes are too cute! Anyway, if making a Pokémon picture or animation every 2 months is something you are willing to do then I’m all for it as well. As for what I’d recommend. I’d say zoroark. Mostly because I’m curious as to what it would look like in your style. those dark grays and reds, and big bright blue eyes complement each other so well it’s just such a good looking Pokémon design wise. AND we would have the psychic>fighting>dark effectiveness triangle! That last bit is more for me... but yeah, my vote goes to zoroark as well for the next pic you decide to do. Maybe putting up some kind of poll on patreon to get a bit more participation wouldn’t hurt either.

    Lucario is my favorite Pokémon so thanks again for going as far as animating it.
    Makes me happy, it almost feels like a present just for me!

    Anyway, can’t wait to see what comes of next year! Dream molder might even be finished by the end of it! That’s crazy to think about! What would we even be doing after it’s finally done?

    And finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS! And an early happy new year! In case I can’t say that when it’s time.

    -funky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Lucario is so cute U.U I think I'll go with the others and say that Zoroark would be a good choice.

    Merry Christmas!

    -Bryan Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with zoroark as another choice, shiny or not

      Delete
  5. I do not know if it's already 2019 where you live, but here it is already 2019 so .... Happy New Year I wish you have a lot of prosperity in this new year.

    -Bryan Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! in my timezone... as of 15 minutes ago... lost track of time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year!!!!!,
    Right now in my city are the 4:25 am, but im not too late right :,)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new years to you guys as well ;3
    Hope you all have a nice week and a good start into it..

    ReplyDelete