Monday, July 3, 2017

Regular Updates and new Braixen VN Info

Hey everyone,
so much for weekly updates... ^^" *shrug*

This last month wasn't too kindly with free time.
A lot was going on and I didn't really had the time to do anything at the computer,
let alone post an update.
I did color 1 or 2 pictures that I didn't really like in the end, but for the purpose of finishing everything first I'll keep it this way now.

One of the pictures was the sketch I was working on that I uploaded last time.


So yeah, didn't get much stuff done over the month that is ready for the game now..

What I did however, was redrawing a lot of sketches, poses and backgrounds for the next part of the game.
The next Dream Part of the Demo features "Human Form" Braixen.
I did some sketches and H-animation tests with her that I uploaded on Furaffinity.

But when I got to coloring them I realized that I dont really like half of them anymore.
And since I didn't have the chance to draw on the computer anyway, I took the chance and
redrawn all of the sketches related to the Dream Scene and Human Braixen.

Some of them were simple improvements like proportions and face features, others were completly changed or repositioned because the old ones simply didnt fit the style or looked bad.

I still need to draw 1 or 2 sketches to finish it off, then I proceed with the coloring and animating.
I will leave some of the sketches down below for you to see the differences between them and the old ones. I will still change some things on them on the computer before coloring like body size or proportions, just so you know if you see differences later on in the colored versions.
There's still some stuff off in the drawings, so tell me what could be made better!


By the way, I still have some more stuff going on this month and I cant be sure that I get much work done...
I hope that everything calms down until the end of the month so I can dedicate more of my time next month!

I'll see you when I got some new info/updates for you, 'till then! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment